Migraine Pain Management
Join The Workshop... It's FREE!
Learn How To Help Stop Your Next Attack
Over 25 years and thousands of days suffering, I’m going to share with you the top things that can help you with debilitating migraine attacks. Use this workshop as your starting point to kick migraines to the curb.
In 40 minutes you'll learn:
- Migraine shortcuts to help tame stress and anxiety
- What actually happens in your body when you get a migraine and when to act to help stop it so you don't reach for the wrong things in desperation... again
- 3 foods you can use for acute treatment and 2 diets for prevention
- What KEY supplements are used for acute treatment and which ones for prevention
- The 10 Top healthy lifestyle choices that will make the most difference
And more... come find out
Information + Education = Options + Choices
Are these some of your horrible symptoms?
Cry for no reason
Extreme light sensitivity
Intense head pain
Bouts of Anger
So, you could have just one symptom or any combination of these. BUT... do you know which ones mean you need to act right now?
Are your symptoms more debilitating than the pain phase?
If so... maybe I can help...
Learn how to manage your migraine attacks with the right tools and timing so you can reclaim your life and be free from issues like depression and anxiety.
Here Are Some Highlights Of The Workshop
- The whole attack and it's 4 phases
- Get your timing right so you can abort your next migraine attack
- Lifestyle choices you have for migraine prevention
- The top supplements you should consider
- Which magnesium is best for migraines
- What everyday spice to use to prevent or abort an attack
"Knowing what works to stop an attack from escalating to the pain phase will reduce stress and anxiety associated with migraines." (Migraine Management, p. 102)
I had migraines for over 25 years...
Hi, my name is Holly. I'm a qualified counsellor (MCAP) and award winning author of the book Migraine Management. You can read more about me here.
Today I'm really grateful to be migraine free, although I still avoid all my old triggers.
It's my mission to share with you some of the most important things you need to know to get your best chance at aborting your next attack, managing the migraines and getting back to your life asap.
Don't miss this FREE workshop. Join here: