Migraine attacks can be frightening, intensely painful and enormously disruptive. They can also be ruthless and soul destroying.
They add an all too generous extra helping of stress to your life (as if life wasn’t stressful enough already!). Stress and anxiety can fuel the cycle of attacks, and prevent you from making the right decisions and choices.
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, or you’ve been suffering for years, you’ll find tons of practical, accessible and easy to implement tools and techniques to get your migraines under control, and to change your life for the better.
This book gives you a plethora of sustainable strategies to reduce stress and anxiety. It also offers practical guidance on how to approach and make decisions, and explores the wide range of treatment options available to migraineurs.
There’s also plenty of advice on preventing (or lessening the severity of) migraines, alongside practical steps to follow to be prepared for the next attack and to take back control of your life.
We may not be able to cure migraines, but we can manage them.
Migraine Management Book Overview
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO
- Manage stress with supportive tips and practices
- Use breathing techniques to help reduce stress and anxiety
- Ease your anxiety around making major decisions with a step-by-step process
- Transform stress with these quick relief tips using sensual experiments (taste, touch, smell, etc.)
- Get your timing right so you can abort your next migraine attack
- Make your new habits stick
- Gain resources for dealing with setbacks
1. Tools to Reduce Stress
2. Dealing with Majorly Stressful Events in Life
3. Reverse Therapy for Migraineurs
4. Developing Your Pain Management Strategy
5. Forming New Habits
~ Links to the downloadable worksheets
~ Links to my other resources