|Back to Back Issues Page|
More On Migraines and Gut Problems - Migraine Savvy Newsletter #40 – Feb 6th 2015
February 07, 2015
More On Migraines and Gut Problems
The Continuing Pursuit for Migraine Elimination and Pain Reduction
More On The Migraine Headache - Gut LinkHow many different diets have you tried to eliminate your migraines?
Let's see, I can count about 100! OK, maybe not a hundred but it sure feels like it. I have been experimenting with diets for over twenty years to try and help reduce my migraines.
Ok, I know we are all a bit time poor these days but I just read over some of the speakers for the Healthy Gut Summit and wanted to share some of the following speakers that may be relevant to us as migraineurs and women:
• Brenda Watson - Author of Skinny Gut Diet talks about how to change the gut microbiome to lose weight
• Dr. Sara Gottfried - Fixing hormonal disturbances naturally. Many of us have
• Chris Meletis, ND - The Liver: Your Body’s Filtration System
• Dr. Josh Axe - Healing foods for leaky gut. Recognizing the warning signs and symptoms of leaky gut. Choosing the right foods to heal leaky gut
• Dr. Rob Knight - The Human Microbiome and the American Gut Project
• Dr. Jacob Teitlebaum - CFS, Lyme, thyroid and herpes (Dr. T is an expert, and my favorite author in overcoming chronic fatigue)
• Marc David - Eating psychology and the gut. Change your mind … and increase your immunity and physiology!
• Dr. Alyson Siebecker, ND - Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO). The underlying cause of how to treat SIBO and prevent a relapse
• Dr. John Hicks - The healing power of cannabinoids in the gut. Learn how Cannabidiol (CBD) can alleviate stress, anxiety and promote deep sleep or, relieve seizures in autistic children
• JJ Virgin - Avoiding 7 foods most
likely to cause food intolerances and the importance of progesterone and fish oil for brain injuries
• Mark Hyman, MD - Prevention and Restoration of Gut Function. Cutting-edge information about serotonin and the gut-brain connection
• Datis Kharrazian, DC - the Benefits of Non-pharmaceuticals and Natural Cleansing. The intimate connection between the brain and the gut. And a deeper look into neurodegenerative disorders, diseases and autism.
• Raphael Kellman, MD - How the brain communicates with the digestive system
You can register for the Healthy Gut Summit here.
Like I said the other day, when you are on a quest to create health, happiness or a more enjoyable life you have to start somewhere. If you have not looked into this before, I think the Healthy Gut Summit is a great place to start!
It's too easy to listen in and get started by saving your seat at next week’s Healthy Gut Summit. After all, it is free!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER NOW!
Essential Migraine Tools
Building resilience all starts with having a plan. A solid pain management plan. These are like my four pillars of strength.
I highly recommend reading Cynthia Perkin's Mindfulness Over Migraines e-book that explains the science behind mindfulness and why it helps migraines. And she explains the method step by step that she uses to eliminate her migraines in 15 minutes. Yes, you read that correctly ... eliminate in 15 minutes. It will be the best $6.99 you ever spend!
Timing is everything when aborting a migraine attack.
Wild Divine Biofeedback
is an essential part of keeping my migraines at bay. This biofeedback training system will make the perfect gift for any migraine sufferer. Learning to control breath and body temperature will assist in reducing migraines. Meditation is proven to reduce migraine attacks. This will teach you all of that. I love mine.
Dr. Amy Myers Elimination Diet eCourse
is now an essential part of our tool kit. I know it is vital to find our migraine food triggers, and avoid them where ever possible. Dr. Myers is an autoimmune expert. Just what we need! This e-course will guide you every step of the way.
Share Your Migraine Stories
Remember that your contribution will help others too! We are not in this alone, even though it feels like it most of the time. Our stories and input can help each other.
For example, I heard about Naramig from a Shiatsu patient of mine, not my doctor or any of the specialists I had seen! Two years after triptans came on the market. Two years of needless suffering.
Find solutions with new treatment ideas specific to migraine disease, and get some professional health advice from others that walk this path. Just click on the links underlined above if you would like more details.
We Love to Hear From You
if you have anything you want to share with us this month in our Facebook comments box.
Have A One on One Session With Me
Did you know that I offer telephone counseling around the world via Skype video or via telephone?
That's right, from the privacy and comfort of your own home you can get professional counseling from me. I am not sure if you know this about me, I have a Masters Degree in Counseling and Applied Psychotherapy (MCAP). I have been counseling people for over 16 years. I would love to be of service where I can.
I have an online booking system to make it easy to schedule a session over different time zones. So, you can contact me anytime on-line, book in 24/7, and we will talk as soon as possible.
I hope you ENJOYED this issue of Surviving Chronic Migraine!
If you’ve missed an issue click here to read the back issues.
And before I forget!
Please send this to your friends and family. It’s time to spread the word about Migraines and educate our loved ones! They can click on this link to
|Back to Back Issues Page|