|Back to Back Issues Page|
The next winning e-book that got YOUR votes is
June 15, 2022
The next winning e-book that got YOUR votes is...
Hello again my friend,The third winner to help us celebrate Migraine Awareness month is Better Brain Health at Last: 30 Day Brain Health Challenge. I had so much fun creating this challenge. And I love that this means the winning e-book makes you a winner too! YAY!
Cheers to all of you who downloaded More Happy at Last: 30 Days to Less Depressed for FREE. I know 48 hours is not much time, but you did it! You need to act fast when it comes to aborting a migraine attack, so I knew you could do this. Too easy.
And thanks so much for your kind words and feedback. It sounds like you are already having some progress and fun at the same time. I am always so pleased to read the feedback. Good or bad, it helps me improve each time.
The Better Brain Health at Last: 30 Day Brain Health – wins third place.
Use this code at checkout – BrainFREE48
I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I did.
Just go to this link >> my bookstore << and choose that book, go through the purchase process, use the code and it's yours. FREE!
Thank you again for sending in all of your replies, it fills my heart with joy to hear from you and to help you in ways that make a difference. I hope this all helps in some small way to increase your path towards being happier and more pain free.
I'm so grateful that you stay in touch and allow me into your inbox from time to time... do take care of yourself.
Until next time, stay well and be pain free... as pain free as possible.
MigraineSavvy Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
A Personal Note
For the past 7 or 8 years I have been studying our brains potential to change. It’s commonly referred to as plasticity. More recently I have been doing brain retraining including lots of dancing and laughter yoga. So, you may notice that I am starting to take a different direction in future blog posts.
I am hoping to share more joy, laughter and feel-good endorphins with you to help you on your health journey. YAY!
There are over 400 pages of serious well researched migraine treatment, prevention, medication and just everything migraine still here. But from now on… it’s going to be more about fun and laughter to move our brains away from engrained chronic pain conditioning patterns.
And that’s ALL good news!!!
• Migraine Relief Secrets 5 Week FREE e-Course
• The first module of my Migraine Pain Management Course is FREE.
• Join The Migraine Pain Management Workshop
• Migraine Management: How to Reduce Anxiety, Manage Pain and Prevent Attacks [Amazon]
• A Migraine Food & Supplement Experiment: A Journal to Track Your Path to Pain Free Possibilities
• Stress Management Journal for Migraine Relief: 8 Weeks to Less Stress
• The Symptom Tracker Journal
• How To Work with Your Doctor on Medication Selection
• Practical Ways to Help Manage Migraine, Anxiety and Depression: A Printable Journal Workbook
• Brain Food Recipe Cookbook and Journal [coming soon]
>> All in my bookstore
• Migraine Pain Management Course: How to Get the Most Relief Possible. Module one is FREE!
• How To Manage Anxiety and Depression from Your Migraines
• Meditations And Energetic Healing for Migraine Sufferers
>> All in my Migraine Pain Management Courses
• If you know someone who would benefit from this newsletter, feel free forward it to them.
• Other health care professionals, feel free to use this information with your clients and patients.
>> They can join the mailing list anytime.
The contents of this email is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This email does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical concerns and conditions.
|Back to Back Issues Page|