|Back to Back Issues Page
Test Yourself - 10 Well Known Facts About Attacks
May 02, 2023
What Helps Relieve Migraine Attacks
Hello again my friend,Ok... time to test yourself. How many of these do you already know?
1. Migraine is a neurological disorder characterized by recurring attacks of moderate to severe headaches that can last from 4 to 72 hours.
So, how many did you already know? If it was all ten BRAVO, you know your stuff.
I'm so grateful that you stay in touch and allow me into your inbox from time to time... do take care of yourself.
Until next time, stay well and be pain free... as pain free as possible.
MigraineSavvy Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
A Personal Note
For the past 7 or 8 years I have been studying our brains potential to change. It’s commonly referred to as plasticity. More recently I have been doing brain retraining including lots of dancing and laughter yoga. So, you may notice that I am starting to take a different direction in future blog posts.
I am hoping to share more joy, laughter and feel-good endorphins with you to help you on your health journey. YAY!
There are over 400 pages of serious well researched migraine treatment, prevention, medication and just everything migraine still here. But from now on… it’s going to be more about fun and laughter to move our brains away from engrained chronic pain conditioning patterns.
And that’s ALL good news!!!
• Migraine Relief Secrets 5 Week FREE e-Course
• The first module of my Migraine Pain Management Course is FREE.
• Join The Migraine Pain Management Workshop
• 10 Day Self Love Challenge
• Migraine Management: How to Reduce Anxiety, Manage Pain and Prevent Attacks [Amazon]
• A Migraine Food & Supplement Experiment: A Journal to Track Your Path to Pain Free Possibilities
• Stress Management Journal for Migraine Relief: 8 Weeks to Less Stress
• The Symptom Tracker Journal
• How To Work with Your Doctor on Medication Selection
• Practical Ways to Help Manage Migraine, Anxiety and Depression: A Printable Journal Workbook
• Brain Food Recipe Cookbook and Journal [coming soon]
>> All in my bookstore
• Migraine Pain Management Course: How to Get the Most Relief Possible. Module one is FREE!
• How To Manage Anxiety and Depression from Your Migraines
• Meditations And Energetic Healing for Migraine Sufferers
>> All in my Migraine Pain Management Courses
• If you know someone who would benefit from this newsletter, feel free forward it to them.
• Other health care professionals, feel free to use this information with your clients and patients.
>> They can join the mailing list anytime.
The contents of this email is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This email does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical concerns and conditions.
|Back to Back Issues Page