Article Directory -
Want to know more about what other conditions are associated with migraines? Then you have come to the right place. I am just starting this section, so follow the links. If there is no link, the page is being written.
CONDITIONS THAT CAN ACCOMPANY MIGRAINES
Stroke | Depression | Celiac Disease | Gluten Intolerance | Stress | Anxiety
The burdens of migraine go far beyond the pain phase. Not only will you have increased medical costs, you may have to deal with overlapping symptoms from other conditions.
These conditions can be comorbid with migraines:
- Panic Disorder
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Blood pressure (inconsistent)
- Ischemic stroke
- Sub-clinical stroke / stroke like lesions
- White matter lesions
- Patent foramen ovale*
- Mitral valve prolapse*
- Atrial septal aneurysm*
- Snoring / sleep apnea*
- Asthma / allergy
- Systemic lupus erythematosus*
- Non-headache pain
* Data from clinical rather than population-based studies. 
ASSOCIATED CONDITIONS Related Articles
- More on Migraines and Stress
If you like this article, please share it on your favorite social channels...
Article Directory Associated Conditions Page Source:
1. Scher, Ann I.; Bigal, Marcelo E.; Lipton, Richard B. (2005) Comorbidity of migraine. Current Opinion in Neurology: June 2005 - Volume 18 - Issue 3 - p. 305–310. Available [online] at: https://journals.lww.com/co-neurology/Abstract/2005/06000/Comorbidity_of_migraine.17.aspx Accessed Feb. 25, 2019.
Article Directory - Associated Conditions