Migraine Headache Tips - Accepting Others
by Sandy M
I have found that it helps to work all year on avoiding the conflict within myself around certain people. So - improving relationships from inside of myself first.
Improving Relationships Outside In kind of thing!
I find this helps to avoid conflict on the outside especially around migraine attacks and the holiday season.
Here are a few things that I have done to improve a particularly challenging relationship in my life:
1. Accepting and not judging the person has truly helped me be more at ease.
2. Letting go of my expectations and just accepting this person for who they are and where they are at in their life.
3. Always thinking about love and loving thoughts when dealing with this person. Saying to myself 'bless them' when I find myself most irritated.
4. Not allowing negative thoughts to take over me and listening to my heart at all times.
5. Putting my physical and mental needs first before this person’s needs. I hope this doesn't sound selfish, but I just need to put myself first around them so they don't drain me.
My latest affirmation is "I no longer allow people’s negative energy to drain me." When I allow negative thoughts and energy to take over my life, the mind wins and my true desires and heart loses.
I find I cope better if I remain in the place of love as much as humanly possible. I think this may be the only way to find true inner peace in my life. I must remind myself each and every day.
Wishing you all a beautiful and migraine free holiday season filled with good health and inner peace.